We Can Do It!
DISABILITY-ABUSE.COM Funded in part by a Grant from the United States Department of Justice Office for Victims of Crime (Office of Justice Programs)
Online Training Conference on Abuse and Disabilities!
Sorry -- we used up all our scholarship funds supporting other applicants. You may want to consider applying to your local community foundation. We leave our forms and information online as a way of allowing you to structure your local scholarship request
Share this information with your colleagues! Extraordinary interactive learning opportunities!
- Group rates multiply any community's power to protect victims with disabilities
- Access 22 one-hour workshops online, with world-class faculty
- Extensive online resources are provided for each workshop
- All workshops are archived for later viewing by registrants.
- All registrants have access to all materials.
- Membership in private listservs and forums included!
- Link up with an international network of professionals dedicated to protecting children and adults with disabilities who have been victims of crime
Join our mailing list of people dedicated to the protection of children and adults with disabilities who have been victims of abuse.
See a basic reading list on child abuse and disabilities
Dedicated to the personal rights of children and adults with disabilities, with a mission to prevent abuse of people with disabilities and protect others from abuses that lead to disability.
Link to our special project on Child Abuse and Disabilities