We Can Do It!
DISABILITY-ABUSE.COM Funded in part by a Grant from the United States Department of Justice Office for Victims of Crime (Office of Justice Programs)
Online Training Conference on Abuse and Disabilities!
Mastering the Basics: In Depth and Over Time — Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Get Course Info Go Register Get Learning
- Course descriptions, outlines, and objectives. (Will open in a new window. Just close the window to return to this page)
- The CAN Do! Library (Will open in a new window. Just close the window to return to this page)
- Our Bookmarks (feel free to send us your best links!)
Online training that doesn't stop! Here is a training program on the full spectrum of abuse and disabilities. As a professional, you have the power to make a difference in the lives of victims. And we have a training faculty of 22 experts who have vast experience, and can help us build a network of support and expertise to carry us through the most difficult cases we encounter. People with disabilities who are victims of abuse count on us to protect them and care for them, and to assure that the abuse will stop. Review the COURSE INFO, and REGISTER now!
Share this information with your colleagues! Extraordinary interactive learning opportunities!
- Group rates multiply any community's power to protect victims with disabilities
- Access 22 one-hour workshops online, with world-class faculty
- Extensive online resources are provided for each workshop
- All workshops are archived for later viewing by registrants.
- All registrants have access to all materials.
- Membership in private listservs and forums included!
- Link up with an international network of professionals dedicated to protecting children and adults with disabilities who have been victims of crime
Join our mailing list of people dedicated to the protection of children and adults with disabilities who have been victims of abuse.
See a basic reading list on child abuse and disabilities
Dedicated to the personal rights of children and adults with disabilities, with a mission to prevent abuse of people with disabilities and protect others from abuses that lead to disability.
Link to our special project on Child Abuse and Disabilities