in part by a Grant from the United States Department of Justice
Office for Victims of Crime (Office of Justice Programs)
on Abuse and Disabilities!
GROUP RATES AND APPROVED SPONSOR SITES
Our Online Conference encourages group participation, and in-depth community
training. While our Individual Registration fee is very modest ($150 for
22 sessions) we also provide a Group Rate available to agencies and those
who want to be an Approved Sponsor site.
The GROUP RATE of $100 per registrant applies to any group
of 10+ individuals enrolling for training under the auspice of an agency.
Any agency wishing to serve as a group aggregator can acquire a Group
Code that their registrants will need to register. If you have a group,
call 1-888-818-6298 and ask Del Cooper for
a group code and arrange for payments .
If your agency is paying for the entire group, once you
have your Group Code, go to the GROUPS
secure registration site and fill out a form for each member of your group.
If each individual is paying each of them should REGISTER
(with the Group Code)
The GROUP RATE of $100 also applies to APPROVED SPONSOR
SITES who make room for 10+ registrants so that a richer community training
APPROVED SPONSOR SITE:
If you wish to become an approved sponsor site, contact Tom Hanna at
607-275-9360, or fill out the FEEDBACK
form (it will open in a new window.)
Sponsor Site responsibilities:
1. Provide a conference room with hi-speed Internet
connection, and capacity for projection of Internet content
2. Make the room available for all the timeslots of the Online Conference
3. Provide a Host Moderator to serve as facilitator for the attendees,
for Q&A, Polls, and Evaluation Forms. Facilitate post-event discussions.
4. Keep an attendance sheet for each session
Conference Support for Approved Sponsor Sites:
1. Provide materials to support the Sponsor
2. Provide web-based tools to assist the facilitator, and the attendees.
3. Provide Group Code for the Sponsor Site's group (Every attendee must
register individually for the entire conference. If they are part of a
GROUP or a SPONSOR SITE, they will need a Group Code to register at the
discount rate of $100.)
Sponsor Site attendees:
1. Must register using their Sponsor Site or Group group code, and indicate
their CEU choice. IF signing up for CEU then they:
2. Are responsible for completing evaluation forms
3. Are responsible for signing in on the Attendance Sheet for each session.
for you, available only through a private account. We encourage
your colleagues to sign up for their own account! Extraordinary
interactive learning opportunities!
rates multiply any community's power to protect victims with
- Access 22 one-hour workshops online, with world-class faculty
- Extensive online resources are provided for each workshop
- All workshops are archived for later viewing by registrants.
- All registrants have access to all materials.
- Membership in private listservs and forums included!
- Link up with an international network of professionals dedicated to
protecting children and adults with disabilities who have been victims
Join our mailing
list of people dedicated to the protection of children and
adults with disabilities who have been victims of abuse.
See a basic reading
list on child abuse and disabilities
to the personal rights of children and adults with disabilities, with
a mission to prevent abuse of people with disabilities and protect others
from abuses that lead to disability.
to our special project on Child Abuse and Disabilities