We Can Do It!
DISABILITY-ABUSE.COM Funded in part by a Grant from the United States Department of Justice Office for Victims of Crime (Office of Justice Programs)
Online Training Conference on Abuse and Disabilities!
CE SIGN-UP FORM
SEE a course-by-course table on CE units already approved
GO TO The Continuing Ed homepage
- Up to 36 units California Bar Association (Lawyers) --Up to 12 units for completion of the 12 approved Webinars, up to an additional 24 units for full participation in the follow-up training activities.
- Up to 22 units: APA (Psychologists) -- Applies to completion of the live Webinars.
- Up to 66 units: California Board of Behavioral Sciences (Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists), National Board of Certified Counselors, Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors (for Substance Abuse Counselors.) -- Applies to completion of the 22 webinars, and full participation in all follow-up training activities.
- See the CE Units approved for each Course
- Register Now to lock in the maximum learning benefits!
Additional credits are under review for police officer training.
Keep your eye on this page for updates.
This program is co-sponsored by the Family Violence & Sexual Assault Institute (FVSAI) Alliant International University of San Diego, CA, and Arc Riverside of California. FVSAI offers continuing education credits for this program in the categories described in this paragraph. FVSAI maintains responsibility for the continuing education program. FVSAI is an approved CE provider by American Psychological Association (for Psychologists); California Board of Behavioral Sciences (for Social Workers & Marriage & Family Therapists); National Board of Certified Counselors (for Certified Counselors); California Board of Registered Nurses (for Registered Nurses); California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors (for Substance Abuse Counselors); and the State Bar of California (for Attorneys).
Share this information with your colleagues! Extraordinary interactive learning opportunities!
- Group rates multiply any community's power to protect victims with disabilities
- Access 22 one-hour workshops online, with world-class faculty
- Extensive online resources are provided for each workshop
- All workshops are archived for later viewing by registrants.
- All registrants have access to all materials.
- Membership in private listservs and forums included!
- Link up with an international network of professionals dedicated to protecting children and adults with disabilities who have been victims of crime
Join our mailing list of people dedicated to the protection of children and adults with disabilities who have been victims of abuse.
See a basic reading list on child abuse and disabilities
Dedicated to the personal rights of children and adults with disabilities, with a mission to prevent abuse of people with disabilities and protect others from abuses that lead to disability.
Link to our special project on Child Abuse and Disabilities